- Are you having muscle pains?
- Do you feel stiff In the neck or low back? As in, you turn your neck left and right and you feel stiff, sore, achy or that you just know you could and should be able to do more than that?
- Were you in a minor car accident? Insurance call these low speed impacts MIST and like it or not a chiropractor is well equipped to help ‘whiplash’ injuries.
- Look in the mirror. Is one shoulder higher the other?
- If you can see the top of your hips *iliac crest* is one higher than the other?
- Look at the bottom of your shoes. Are the bottoms at the heel area worn out in an even way?
All 6 of these statements are a great way to decide to see a chiropractor for the first time, or to make an additional appointment and get back to moving and feeling normal.
Feel free to request a virtual appointment by filling out the form below. You can also click here for more info on telehealth visits from home.