Cold Laser therapy is an innovative and effective way to treat injuries. Rather than relying on time-consuming treatments such as surgery or medication, laser therapy provides pain relief while speeding up the healing process. Some of the benefits provide by laser are accelerated pain relief and increased joint flexibility; it decreases inflammation and accelerates recovery times from bruises, sprains, bone fractures, surgical wounds and other physical maladies. The laser penetrates deep into the muscles tissue where it speeds up blood flow improving muscle performance which is positively necessary for healing after a major injury.
The TQ Solo Cold Laser is the only handheld portable device with exclusive Multi Radiance Technology. Multi Radiance Technology synergistically incorporates 4 proven radiances, covering the entire spectrum of therapeutic window of light for optimal tissue saturation, providing the ultimate phototherapy environment for relieving pain:
- Super Pulsed Laser (905nm): Produces high powered light in billionth-of-a-second pulses. The power of each pulse drives the photons deep into the target tissue, strongly reducing pain and improving micro-circulation.
- Infrared Light (875nm): Penetrates shallower tissue depths than the laser but provide a broader spectrum of coverage
- Red Light (660nm): Penetrates shallower tissue depths
- Static Magnetic Field: keeps ionized molecules of tissue in a dissociated state, enhancing the body’s potential to absorb energy.
Software in the cold laser device creates a synergistic cascading effect of the three wavelengths. 660 nm is absorbed by superficial tissue (skin) and clears the way for infrared 875 nm to penetrate deeper and eliminate cellular interference which allows infrared 905 nm super pulsed laser to go even deeper: up to 1.5-2 inches into the muscle layers. The triple wavelength is a benefit because it increases ATP production by optimizing the absorption spectrum, provide greater depth of penetration than when working with independent wavelengths, creates minimal tissue warmth all while decreasing pain, reducing inflammatory markers and improving athletic performance and accelerating recovery from fatigue.
- Provides accelerated pain relief and healing
- Increases Joint Flexibility
- Drug Free Solution
- Controls inflammation and speeds up healing
- Penetrates up to 1.5-2″ for deep healing
- Expedites faster recovery
Over 4000 studies have been conducted to validate the effectiveness of laser therapy. Used by amateur, college, professional and Olympic athletes, Multi Radiance Medical has received countless testimonials from athletes and coaches.
Numerous double-blind, randomized studies have shown that Laser Therapy is an effective treatment modality for a wide range of indications:
|• Achilles Tendonitis
|• Acute Pain
|• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
|• Chronic Neck Pain
|• Cervical (neck pain) Healing
|• Elbow Tendonitis
|• Elbow and Joint Pain and Injuries
|• Foot and Ankle Pain
|• Knee and Joint Pain and Injuries
|• Lumber (low back)
|• Lower Extremities Pain
|• Myofacial Pain Syndrome
|• Muscle Spams
|• Oral Mucositis
|• Osteoarthritic Knee Pain
|• Patella Pain
|• Shoulder Issues
|• Swollen Ankles
|• Wrist Pain and Injuries
Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects (How Laser Actually Works to Stop Your Pain)
- Rapid Cell Growth – Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster Wound Healing – Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Increased Metabolic Activity – Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation – Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery
- Anti-Inflammatory Action – Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity – Laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
- Stimulated Nerve Function – Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
Discover How Cold Laser Can Help Your Knee and Shoulder Pain
Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy
Cold laser therapy is an excellent treatment option for many types of pain and injuries. Some of the many benefits include:
- – Accelerated pain relief – Cold lasers can help relieve pain almost immediately. Compared with other treatments, cold laser therapy offers significantly faster pain relief.
- – Increased joint flexibility – Cold laser therapy can increase joint flexibility, especially in the knees and shoulders.
- – Decreased inflammation – Cold laser therapy can decrease inflammation, which can lead to a quicker recovery.
- – Accelerated wound healing – Cold lasers have been shown to accelerate wound healing, which can be helpful both immediately after an injury and in the long-term.
- – Increased blood flow to the area – Cold lasers are known to increase blood flow to the area, which can help facilitate healing.
How Cold Laser Therapy Works
Cold laser therapy uses a light source that generates very specific wavelengths of energy needed to repair and heal the body. Cold lasers are different from traditional lasers because they don’t get so hot as to burn and cut the skin. It’s a cascading effect of 3 waves at different light wave frequencies so that different tissues can absorb the light. Skin, blood and muscles and tendons all have optimal wavelengths that they can absorb. The red light is transformed into energy the body and cells can use instead of sugar and ATP. Think about Vitamin D. Sunlight hits your skin and it’s able to magically transform it into vitamin D. This process is called biophotostimulation.
Cold Laser Therapy and Knee Pain
Knee pain can be caused by a number of things. It can be caused by an injury such as a sprain or a strain. It can also be caused by a sudden increase in exercise that causes overuse of the knee joints. Whatever the cause, knee pain can be debilitating. Cold laser therapy can help reduce knee pain and accelerate the healing process. Cold laser therapy is effective because it stimulates blood flow in the area of the knee causing it to heal faster. Cold laser therapy can also reduce pain by inhibiting the nerves that cause pain. It boosts the production of endorphins, which are the body’s natural painkillers. Cold laser therapy can help reduce knee pain caused by arthritis. Cold laser therapy can help improve joint flexibility and reduce joint stiffness caused by arthritis.
Cold Laser Therapy and Shoulder Pain
Shoulder pain can be caused by a number of things. It can be the result of an injury, such as a sprain or a tear in the shoulder joint. It can also be caused by overuse. Either way, shoulder pain can be debilitating. Cold laser therapy can reduce shoulder pain by increasing blood flow in the area. Increased blood flow will help speed up the healing process, which can reduce the pain associated with the injury. Cold laser therapy can also reduce pain by inhibiting the nerves that cause pain. It boosts the production of endorphins, which are the body’s natural painkillers. Cold laser therapy can also increase joint flexibility, which is helpful for people who experience shoulder pain due to joint stiffness.
Cold Laser Therapy vs. Other Treatments
Cold laser therapy is an excellent alternative to surgery for knee and shoulder pain. Surgery has a very high success rate, but it does come with some risks, such as infection and needing another surgery down the road. Cold laser therapy can be used to treat knee and shoulder pain caused by arthritis. It can also reduce pain caused by injuries such as sprains and strains. It can help speed up the healing process and reduce pain. Cold laser therapy is also a good alternative to medication. Medication can have negative side effects and is not always effective. Cold laser therapy does not have negative side effects and is effective in treating knee and shoulder pain caused by arthritis and injuries.
Cold laser therapy is an effective treatment for knee and shoulder pain caused by arthritis and injuries. Cold laser therapy can be administered as an outpatient treatment and can be used in combination with other treatments. Cold laser therapy is safe for people of all ages and can be used for a variety of conditions, such as arthritis, joint pain, nerve pain, and muscle pain. There are no side effects associated with cold laser therapy, making it an excellent treatment option for many people.
Summary and Recommendations
Call the office today and talk to Dr. Trosclair about your condition and see if cold laser or any of the other treatment options he has can help. The other option is to go ahead and call us to make an appointment.