Cold Laser therapy is an innovative and effective way to treat injuries. Rather than relying on time-consuming treatments such as surgery or medication, laser therapy provides pain relief while speeding up the healing process. Some of the benefits provide by laser are accelerated pain relief and increased joint flexibility; it decreases inflammation and accelerates recovery times from bruises, sprains, bone fractures, surgical wounds and other physical maladies. The laser penetrates deep into the muscles tissue where it speeds up blood flow improving muscle performance which is positively necessary for healing after a major injury.
The TQ Solo Cold Laser is the only handheld portable device with exclusive Multi Radiance Technology. Multi Radiance Technology synergistically incorporates 4 proven radiances, covering the entire spectrum of therapeutic window of light for optimal tissue saturation, providing the ultimate phototherapy environment for relieving pain:
- Super Pulsed Laser (905nm): Produces high powered light in billionth-of-a-second pulses. The power of each pulse drives the photons deep into the target tissue, strongly reducing pain and improving micro-circulation.
- Infrared Light (875nm): Penetrates shallower tissue depths than the laser but provide a broader spectrum of coverage
- Red Light (660nm): Penetrates shallower tissue depths
- Static Magnetic Field: keeps ionized molecules of tissue in a dissociated state, enhancing the body’s potential to absorb energy.
Software in the cold laser device creates a synergistic cascading effect of the three wavelengths. 660 nm is absorbed by superficial tissue (skin) and clears the way for infrared 875 nm to penetrate deeper and eliminate cellular interference which allows infrared 905 nm super pulsed laser to go even deeper: up to 1.5-2 inches into the muscle layers. The triple wavelength is a benefit because it increases ATP production by optimizing the absorption spectrum, provide greater depth of penetration than when working with independent wavelengths, creates minimal tissue warmth all while decreasing pain, reducing inflammatory markers and improving athletic performance and accelerating recovery from fatigue. Multi Radiance Medical’s laser therapy is used to provide the following benefits:
- Provides accelerated pain relief and healing
- Increases Joint Flexibility
- Drug Free Solution
- Controls inflammation and speeds up healing
- Penetrates up to 1.5-2″ for deep healing
- Expedites faster recovery
Over 4000 studies have been conducted to validate the effectiveness of laser therapy. Used by amateur, college, professional and Olympic athletes, Multi Radiance Medical has received countless testimonials from athletes and coaches.
Numerous double-blind, randomized studies have shown that Laser Therapy is an effective treatment modality for a wide range of indications:
|• Achilles Tendonitis||• Acute Pain|
|• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome||• Chronic Neck Pain|
|• Cervical (neck pain) Healing||• Elbow Tendonitis|
|• Elbow and Joint Pain and Injuries||• Foot and Ankle Pain|
|• Knee and Joint Pain and Injuries||• Lumber (low back)|
|• Lower Extremities Pain||• Myofacial Pain Syndrome|
|• Muscle Spams||• Oral Mucositis|
|• Osteoarthritic Knee Pain||• Patella Pain|
|• Shoulder Issues||• Swollen Ankles|
|• Wrist Pain and Injuries|
Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects (How Laser Actually Works to Stop Your Pain)
- Rapid Cell Growth – Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster Wound Healing – Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Increased Metabolic Activity – Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation – Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery
- Anti-Inflammatory Action – Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity – Laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
- Stimulated Nerve Function – Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.