Attitude is a choice and some choose negative
I choose positive attitude and i hope you will improve your life and join me.
Habit #4: A Good Attitude ===================
You’ve got to have a good attitude if you expect to have great health. I have never seen someone with a lousy attitude have great health.
How you think and how you act has tremendous power.
Here’s what you don’t want:
* To be negative about everything
* To be a constant complainer
* To constantly criticize others
* To blame others
* To be a victim[Tweet “don’t be #negative #victim #halfemptyglass”]
* Here’s what you do want :
* Be complimentary to people
* Take 100% responsibility for your hle
* Take 100% responsibility for your health and your life
[Tweet “Take 100% #responsibility for your #health and your life”]
* Have a positive outlook on life
* Do not blame others
* Put a smile on your face. Be happy!
Your Goal: Identify areas of your attitude that could be improved and work on them. Life is just to short to be a negative.
Dr. Justin Trosclair dc