What You Can Expect On Your First Visit
Your first visit to Bayou Teche Chiropractic will give you an opportunity to find out if chiropractic care can help you. You will receive a thorough case history and examination to make sure that your condition can be helped through the natural healing of chiropractic adjustments.
Here’s Our Procedures With New Patients
- Step One: All new patients are required to fill out the new patient paperwork (available on iPad Kiosk).
- Step Two: You will have a consultation with Dr. Trosclair to discuss your health problems.
- Step Three: Diagnostic chiropractic, orthopedic, and neurological examination procedures to determine if chiropractic care or spinal decompression is appropriate for your condition.
- Step Four: Dr. Trosclair will advise you to the need of additional procedures such as laboratory and x-ray tests, if necessary.
- Step Five: If your case requires immediate attention, emergency care will be administered.
- Step Six: You will be advised as to a time you can return for your “Report of Findings” when Dr. Trosclair will inform you as to your examination results and whether or not your case has been accepted. You will also be advised concerning financial arrangements and insurance coverage as appropriate.
- Step Seven: After you return and receive your report of findings your recommended treatment program will be explained to you.
- Step Eight: Treatment will begin and continue as scheduled until your condition has been fully corrected, or until maximum possible improvement has been obtained.